Who attends AMA (WA) events?
AMA (WA) events attract a wide range of attendees from the medical profession and beyond, including:
- General practitioners
- Salaried medical officers
- Medical students
- Practice staff
- Politicians and decision-makers
- Health administrators from the public and private health sectors.
What sponsorship opportunities are available?
The number and type of events run by the AMA (WA) varies from year to year but typically includes:
- MEDBALL incorporating the AMA (WA) Awards Night
- The AMA (WA) Charity Golf Day
- The AMA (WA) End of Year Soiree
- The AMA (WA) International Women’s Day Celebration
- Social and Networking Events
- Internship Uncut Seminar
- Intern Celebration
- Junior Doctor Networking Functions
- Education and Training Seminars
Sponsoring an AMA (WA) event gives organisations the opportunity to showcase their products, information, and services in both professional and social surroundings, with unprecedented access to members of WA’s medical profession.