Established in 1998, AMA Training Services is a registered training organisation offering accredited qualifications and short courses across health administration, mental health and community services.
- Delivers nationally recognised training to Australian Quality Training Framework standards^
- Quality and reputable training services endorsed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority
- Comprehensive support and mentoring throughout the training period
- Delivers industry developed training packages by skilled trainers
- Flexible training, tailored to meet the needs of learners and employers
- Added value that incorporates current training initiatives
AMA Training Services has built a reputation as a high quality national training provider and is focused on serving the general community, the private sector and government with highly capable graduates. When it comes to flexibility and high standards of education and assessment, AMA Training Services truly stands alone.
AMA Training Services is a trading name of AMA Services (WA) Pty Ltd, part of the Australian Medical Association (WA) Inc. group of companies.
Our Flagship Qualification
The HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management is the flagship qualification for practice managers, aspiring practice managers and GPs who manage the operation of small to medium-sized health practices.
Our unique assisted study program helps people work at their own pace. The program combines in-person seminars and networking events with weekly online classes.
AMA members receive a significant discount for themselves or a staff member.
Visit the AMA Training Services website for more information on our range of short courses, Certificate & Diploma qualifications, customised training solutions and traineeships.
^Established in 2001, the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) is a set of standards for training organisations and accredited courses which assure consistent, high-quality training and assessment services for clients of the VET system.