We offer several other membership packages for your unique needs. Whether you are a new parent, going part time to pursue your passions or retired from practice, we allow you the flexibility to maintain your membership and will continue to support your rights with industrial representation.
- Expert advice & support on employment and practice management, including contracts.
- Free access to AMA Fees List (valued at $499).
- Assistance with navigating the National Terms & Conditions of the Employment of Registrars (NTCER).
- Representation at State and Federal Government levels, as the AMA (WA) lobbies for change and influences the development of health and public health policy.
- Workshops, webinars, forums and training. Record your professional development with a free CPD Tracker.
- Special member rates for MEDCON22.
- Receive the MJA (valued at $499), InSight, Medicus & Med e-link publications plus a host of other tools and templates.
- Exclusive access to a range of networking, sporting, charity and formal events.
- Free Police Medical ID card for use during emergencies.
- Great savings on goods and services from 100+ travel, automotive, health, fitness and entertainment retailers.
- Plus, other great benefits including:
- Discounted private health insurance
- Up to $2,000 cashback on home loans*
- 5% discount on life, home and car insurance*
- Free financial health check and wealth report
- $100 vouchers on select insurance policies
- Discounts on AMA Training for practice staff
- Free CPR training.