- Have you or your colleagues been unfairly impacted by management decision-making?
- Are you on a contract of less than five years? Or on a second or subsequent six-month contract?
- Have you lost your leave entitlements because you transferred between employers for the sake of furthering your medical training?
- Have you been denied long service, parental leave or sick leave?
- Do you have a specialist qualification, but are not employed as a consultant?
- Do you claim all your recalls? Have you been denied a recall payment, or has WA Health’s inconsistent application of on-call and recall provisions impacted you?
You need to share your story now – because the State Government doesn’t think this impacts your wellbeing. They don’t think you deserve these issues being addressed.
Help us to help you, as we raise our collective voice against the indiscriminate nature of WA Health policies and hold the bureaucracy to account. Your experience will help inform and underpin our advocacy.
AMA (WA) members who are seeking specific action on their query should contact our AMA (WA) Workplace Relations team via firstname.lastname@example.org, once you have submitted your story online.