- News & Media
- Public & Community Health
- Apprenticeship Network Provider
AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (WA)
The Australian Salaried Medical Officers’ Federation is the Australian trade union representing salaried doctors. ASMOF’s objectives are to:
ASMOF is a federation comprised of branches in all Australian States and Territories, including a Commonwealth branch. Membership includes all levels of medical practitioners – interns, residents, registrars, hospital specialists, consultants, medical academics, medical administrators and salaried doctors generally.
The Annual General Meeting of the WA Branch of the Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation will be held at 14 Stirling Highway Nedlands WA at 6.15 pm on 21 May 2018.
In accordance with Section 265 of the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009, the audited financial report for the Branch for the period 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017 will be presented at the meeting.
The report includes the following documents for the abovementioned period:
• An Independent Audit Report provided by Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd.
• A Designated Officers Certificate dated 16 April 2018.
• An Operating Report for the period ended 31 December 2017.
• A Committee of Management Statement for the period ending 31 December 2017.
• A Financial Report for the period ended 31 December 2017.
A copy of the report can be found here.
Members attending the AGM are requested to advise Renee Hay at Renee.Hay@amawa.com.au or by phone on (08) 9273 3008 by close of business on 18 May 2018.