- Should the definition of ‘gender identity’ be changed?
- Should the protections in the Act relating to guide or hearing dogs be extended to any assistance or therapeutic animal certified by a medical practitioner or regulation?
- Should the protections for pregnancy be broadened in the Act to potential pregnancy and/or childbearing capacity?
- Should the Act specifically include sexual harassment by members of Parliament?
- Should prohibitions on conversion practices be included in the Act?
There are many more interesting and thought-provoking questions open for discussion as part of this review. As always, the AMA (WA) highly values the input of members. For more information or to contribute, email Jenna Cowie, Policy and Research Advisor – Jenna.Cowie@amawa.com.au.