- News & Media
- Public & Community Health
- Apprenticeship Network Provider
AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (WA)
AMA Services (WA) Pty Ltd has been contracted to deliver services relating to the Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices (‘ISMAA’) Program.
What is Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices (ISMAA)?
• Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices (ISMAA) is funded by the Australian Government and provides intensive support to apprentices and trainees in the first two years of their training industries that are undergoing structural change.
• Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices (ISMAA) complements other Australian Government support for apprentices, trainees and their employers through the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Program, Trade Support Loans and the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network.
• Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices (ISMAA) is delivered by Service Providers across Australia in major cities as well as rural and regional areas.
• This service will provide an intensive and specialist level of assistance, beyond what is provided through Australian Apprenticeship Support Network arrangements that requires a detailed knowledge of the Australian Apprentice’s industry. The support will help to address particular careers and skills development concerns related to the industry. It will involve regular one to one contact by highly skilled mentors
Why choose AMA Services (WA) Pty Ltd as your ISMAA Provider?
AMA (WA) has been supporting Australian Apprentices to achieve sustainable health and employment outcomes through the operation of various programs for over 20 years.
Through training and employment initiatives, the AMA (WA) supports Australian Apprentices to obtain and retain sustainable employment.
In working with many organisations involved in traineeships and apprenticeships, the AMA (WA) provides a range of assistance and guidance to employers and employees.
This service will be delivered to eligible trainees in the Perth/Peel region and will focus on those Australian Apprentices enrolled in the Aged Care/Disability/Home and Community Care qualifications.
Additional support mechanisms in the area of mental health awareness and impacts of social and/or substance problems will be offered to Australian Apprentices at no cost.
For more information on what ISMAA can do for you and how to get started, please click here.