- News & Media
- Public & Community Health
- Apprenticeship Network Provider
AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (WA)
In September 2016, the AMA (WA) DiT Committee held the symposium, Out of the Blue: Supporting the Welfare of Doctors in Training, to assess the wellbeing issues in West Australian hospitals. Working from the symposium feedback and the recent AMA (WA) Hospital Health Check, the 2017 Symposium is an opportunity for doctors, management and executive to come together to discuss practicable solutions to improve doctors’ wellbeing in our hospitals.
This event is presented by the Doctors’ Health Advisory Service WA (DHASWA) and the AMA (WA) Doctors in Training (DiT) Welfare Subcommittee and consists of the following panel:
• Professor Gary Geelhoeld, Chief Medical Officer
• Dr David Oldham, Doctors’ Health Advisory Service WA
• Dr Rebecca Wood, Co-chair of the AMA WA DiT committee
• Dr Richard Read, Pastoral Care Services, Junior Doctor Wellbeing Officer RPH
• Professor Richard Tarala, Chair, Postgraduate Medical Council of WA
Time: 6.30 – 9.00pm symposium (Canapés from 6.00pm)
Venue: University Club of Western Australia, Hackett Drive, Crawley
This event is free for all attendees.