- News & Media
- Public & Community Health
- Apprenticeship Network Provider
AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (WA)
Presented by: Dr Peter Counsel, MBBS (Hons), FRANZCR, DCH, the learning outcomes of this seminar include:
1. Appreciation of paediatric patterns of musculoskeletal injury at MRI and key differences with adults.
2. Role of MRI in excluding important differential diagnoses including infection and neoplasia.
3. Understanding the availability and restrictions of the use of MRI in relation to the General Practitioner eligible Medicare rebates with regards to paediatric musculoskeletal conditions.
4. Recognising that age limitations for children undergoing MRI without general anaesthetic may depend on the child’s developmental level and the condition under investigation.
Date: Wednesday 22 March 2017
Time: 6.30pm- 8pm (refreshments from 6pm)
Venue: 14 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, 6009
Members: FREE, non-members: $40